Training & Placement Cell is established to have institution-industry interaction and to develop students skills to achieve success in professional career. Cell is associated by all engineering departments of the college. To coordinate the activities of placement cell, a placement committee of students of various disciplines has been constituted
1. To organize campus interviews for placement of pre-final & final year students by liasoning with HR department of reputed industrial establishments.
2. To arrange Project Work/Semester industrial training in Public/Private sector undertakings enjoying reputation for products, quality & culture. This will synthesize the theoretical knowledge acquired in academic curriculum.
3. To organize seminars/workshops for personality development o students at regular intervals.
4. It is a forum for industry-institution interaction. Eminent personalities from industry / institutions are invited to deliver lectures for new technologies developed and their implementation in industry.
5. To arrange industrial visits for technological & industrial exposure to students.
6. Organize summer training programmes in industry / institution.
7. We wish best of luck and bright future to all the students of current batch